How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair
Aloe Vera, is MY number one go too far over the last 3 decades for Myself, my consumers? Clients, salon stylists, and my pets. Aloe vera is a natural plant source aiding in “collagen synthesis “ Hair Skin Nails. The ingredient is a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes which efficiently help improve scalp health and boost hair growth internally and externally when used in a compounding source that’s Bio ready available from an organic protected source
Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Hair
A lot of people frequently ask me “is aloe vera good for your hair?” And “what does aloe vera have to do with hair extensions, and why is your jeep warped with a PLANT ?” Internally and externally I have been preaching to my choir, hence for my car Wrap, logo, emblem, products, my brand is all Around an “aloe plant” well now you know why !!
- Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which help heal and repair the damaged cells in your scalp. This improves follicle health and indirectly boosts Healthy and faster hair growth.
- Stimulates dormant hair follicles, promoting hair regrowth and cell repair.
- Minimize hair shedding, enabling the strands to look thick shiny.
- Voluminous.anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe your scalp of irritation and aggravation.
- Antifungal and antiviral properties help cure dandruff and flaking.
- Aloe Vera’s high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals help it nourish your follicles and hair efficiently internally and externally
- The moisture from aloe seals in nutrients and hydration to the follicle
Watch My Ted Talk On How I Survived Cancer, BII, and Restored My Hair Loss. I’m Committed to The Community.