When it comes to hair growth, that’s my specialty. It sometimes takes not months, but years for your hair to get to the length you want. Who can’t wait for years? But, you don’t have to, while wearing my extensions and utilizing my hair regrowth programs, which recommends hair healing products. You can achieve hair health within a few short months to a year with customized hair restoration packages. Read on to find out how the combination of aloe vera and hair can aid in this hair growth.
Aloe vera is MY number one go-to for over the last 3 decades for myself, my consumers, clients, salon stylists, and my pets. Aloe vera is a natural plant source aiding in “Collagen Synthesis” in hair, skin, and nails. The ingredient is a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes that help improve scalp health and boost hair growth internally and externally when used in a compounding source that’s Bio ready available from an organic protected source.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera and Hair Combination
A lot of people ask me “is aloe vera good for your hair?” and “what does aloe vera have to do with hair extensions,” and “why is your jeep wrapped with a PLANT ?” Internally and externally I have been preaching to my choir, hence for my car wrap, logo, emblem, and products. My brand is all about an “aloe plant” and now you know why!!
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that help heal and repair the damaged cells in your scalp. This improves follicle health and boosts healthy and faster hair growth.
- Stimulates dormant hair follicles, promoting hair regrowth and cell repair
- Cut down on hair shedding, enabling the strands to look thick, shiny, and voluminous. Anti-inflammatory properties help soothe your scalp of irritation and aggravation.
- Antifungal and antiviral properties help cure dandruff and flaking.
- Aloe vera’s high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals help it nourish your follicles and hair internally and externally.
- The moisture from aloe seals in nutrients and hydration to the follicle.
For more about aloe click here to subscribe for our mailing list Www.hairdoctk.com/schedulenow